Emma's first lesson

miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012



I went to the 1E class and the children asked me many questions. They were very interested in how my life in Scotland was different to their lives in Spain.

What's your name?
My name is Emma

What are you doing in Spain?
I'm here to teach English.

Is it your first time in Spain?
I've been here on holiday

Do you like the Spanish food?
Yes, I do.

How old are you?
I am twenty years old.

Do you speak Spanish?
A little.

Can you describe your country, Scotland?
It's very cold and very rainy.

What's your job?
I am a teacher

What are your hobbies?
I like going to the cinema, meeting friends and going to bars.

What are your ambitions?
I would like to be a Spanish teacher.

Do you like sports?
I used to play football.

Are you married?
No, I am not

Emma Docherty

0 comentarios: